Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My #Fitspiration

I'm looking for something. But then again, isn't everyone?

Difference is... I'm not quite sure what it is that I'm looking for.

You see, currently life is a complicated mess of things that I never planned for. I'm working on it, promise, but until then, I still have my fit goals.

I've never been overweight, so I don't have a preponderance of backstory in which I can tell you about my struggles with weight. I've always been healthy and an average size.

The past three years have been a picture of me working on becoming healthier and more fit.

Unfortunately, I have a problem with wanting to eat whatever it is that I want.

And I loooooove food. Love it. It's delicious. And awesome.

So in order to make myself start to make better food choices, I have decided to start blogging about my Fit Life. Perhaps this will be what it is that I am looking for. My Fitspiration as they call it.

Perhaps people will read along, perhaps not. Honestly, this blog is to help me and if , by chance, it also helps someone else... Well then that's just a really big plus, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment