Saturday, April 2, 2016

100 Rep Challenge - Legs

I'm not sure what it's like in your neck of the woods, but today was an absolutely beautiful day in Mayberry!

And it looks like tomorrow will be too!

Since I have to work today, I decided I would save my nice weather outdoor workout for tomorrow, so look forward to that!

Also, Sunday is usually my rest day; therefore, I decided to do minimal today in the weight room, and opted for a 100 rep challenge.

Short, but effective.

Tomorrow, I will get in my outdoor cardio, but today I went the leg route.

You need to do 5 rounds of the leg block with the cardio between each round. Done correctly, it will cause leg burning. Trust.

For the weighted squats and the deadlifts I used a 40 lb bar, but you may use whatever you are comfortable using for a large amount of repetitions.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment